Narendra Modi is a great Indian politician. He is the 14Th prime minister of India. Our motto is to “Sabka Sath Sabka Vikaas“. Narendra Modi is the leader of Bharatiya Janata Party. In addition, there is a lot of fan in India and Other countries as well as in social media. He is so much struggle in life and to see the poverty very closely. According to Time Magazine.
He is the 8TH rank to most powerful and influential person in the World. Moreover, the way of talk, walk is very impressive.
Let’s talk about physical Fitness of Narendra Modi
- Narendra Modi is a very health conscious and he does yoga every day in morning
- Yoga is a physical, mental and spiritual exercise of the human body.
- He campaigning yoga and also spread the messages in over the world and then finally the efforts of Modi is successful.
- An international yoga day was declared for 21 June by the United Nation General Assembly
- Moreover, the Height of Modi is 5.7 Inch (1.70m)
- Weight of body is approx 78 Kg or 172lbs
- Moreover eye colour is black and hair colour is white
- Blood group A(+ve)
Personal Life and family background of Narendra Modi
- The full name of Narendra Modi is Narendra Damodardas Modi. His nickname is Namo. He was born on 17, September 1950 in Vadnagar, Gujarat.
- According to 2017, he was 67 years old. His father name is damodardas Mool Chand Modi and her mother name is Hiraben.
- He belongs to a middle-class family.
- The family of Modi looks poverty very closely. At the age of eight, he joined to RSS being a long time with the organisation
- Furthermore, At the age of 17, he was married to jasoda ben Chaman lal.
- He has 3 brothers Soma, Prahlad, Pankaj and 2 sisters that name is Vasantiben hasmukhlal modi and Amrut Modi.
- First brother Some are retired from Health Department as an officer, Second brother Prahlad who runs a shopkeeper in Ahmedabad and moreover, the third brother pankaj is a clerk in an informational department in Gandhinagar.
- He studied high secondary school at Vadnagar, Gujarat, India.
- Moreover, Modi has done B.A in Political science from Delhi University and M.A also in Political Science from Gujarat University.
- He left home after completing the graduation.
- In 3 years Narendra Modi travelled around India and other countries and also visited a number of Religious Places.
- In 1971 he is the full-time worker for the RSS. He is the 3-time chief minister of Gujarat.
Schemes that launched by Narendra Modi
- Jan Dhan Yojana
- Make In India
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Namami gange
- Beti bachao beti padhao
- Skill India Programme
- come and play scheme
- Digital India
- Krishi Amdani Bima Yojana
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Surakhsa Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana
- Sansaad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Pm Gram Sinchayi Yojana
Net Worth of Modi
- Salary of Modi about 1.48 lakhs INR.
- According to 2014 Networth value is 4$ Million
Unknown facts of Narendra Modi
- The favourite food of Modi is Dhokla, Khichdi, khardvi, Aam ki chutney, badam or Pista Shree khand
- The favourite sports of Modi is Cricket
- Furthermore, he influenced favourite Politician Syama Prasad Mukherjee
- In addition, the favourite leader is Mahatma Gandhi
- Hobbies is Yoga, Reading as well as travelling
- 43 million plus in Facebook fans
- Modi sir, does not drink alcohol
- Moreover, he never smokes.
- He is so religious person and believes in God.
- He is a great follower of Swami Vivekanand, Sardar Patel and Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- In addition, he is a good friend of Japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe, former president of USA Barack Obama, Donald trump, Israel prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu
After pm, Narendra Modi addresses united nations. see video
For latest stuff. Click Here